Support Our CommunitySync Recovery Cannot do this Without You.
The reason Sync Recovery Community is important because the relapse rates for substance use disorder are staggering.
- 85% of individual relapse within one year of following treatment
- 50% relapse after one year
- Once a person reaches the 5-year mark, chance of relapse falls to less than 15%
- Substance abuse costs the nation $600 billion annually
- The cost of emotional bankruptcy and loss of life is impossible to put a price on
We know that we can improve these statistics because evidence shows that staying connected to a recovery community is a key component to long term sobriety. Sync Recovery proves life isn’t over when you’re sober.
When it comes down to it, this is not about statistics and dollars. It is about making a difference to the heart and soul of a human and the people who love them.
Sync Recovery cannot do this without you. We need your support to help others. Whether you can provide a financial donation or donate your time and energy, your contribution will touch someone’s heart and save a life!
Thank you for supporting the mission of Sync Recovery Community.
Please contact us to sign up for event announcements, ways to get involved, or share your recovery event. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.